Viewing TV Using the 3D Function Health Warnings
1. To watch in 3D mode, you need to put the 3D Active Glasses on and press the power button on top of the glasses. Fluorescent lighting may cause a flickering effect and direct sunlight may affect the operation of the 3D glasses. Turn off all fluorescent lighting and block sources of direct sunlight before watching in 3D mode.
2. Some viewers may experience an epileptic seizure or stroke when exposed to certain flashing images or lights contained in certain television pictures or video games. If you or any of your family has a history of epilepsy or stroke, please consult with a medical specialist before using the 3D function.
3. If you experience any of the following symptoms, immediately stop watching 3D pictures and consult a medical specialist: (1) altered vision;
(2) light headedness;
(4) involuntary movements such as eye or muscle twitching;
(7) loss of awareness;
(9) cramps; and/or
Parents should monitor and ask their children about the above symptoms as children and teenagers may be more likely to experience these symptoms than adults.
4. Viewing in 3D mode may also cause motion sickness, perceptual after effects, disorientation, eye strain, and decreased postural stability. It is recommended that users take frequent breaks to lessen the likelihood of these effects. If you have any of the above symptoms, immediately discontinue use of this device and do not resume until the symptoms have subsided.
5. We do not recommend watching 3D if you are in bad physical condition, need sleep or have been drinking alcohol.
6. Watching TV while sitting too close to the screen for an extended period of time may damage your eyesight. The ideal viewing distance should be at least three times the height of the TV screen. It is recommended that the viewer's eyes are level with the screen.
7. Watching TV while wearing 3D Active Glasses for an extended period of time may cause headaches or fatigue. If you experience a headache, fatigue or dizziness, stop watching TV and rest.
8. Do not use the 3D Active Glasses for any purpose other than viewing 3D television. Wearing the 3D Active Glasses for any other purpose (as general spectacles, sunglasses, protective goggles, etc.) may physically harm you or weaken your eyesight.
9. Viewing in 3D mode may cause disorientation for some viewers. DO NOT place your television near open stairwells, cables, balconies or other objects that may cause you to injure yourself.